Click on Pay Fees button to use PayPal or your credit card to pay for psychotherapy sessions or to register for groups and workshops. Please indicate the therapist, group or workshop you are paying for.
The Center for the Living Arts is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, tax deductible foundation dedicated to the use of drama and the creative arts as tools for social change and personal growth. The Foundation is organized as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit entity. Contributions to the Foundation are fully tax deductible.
- Waking Dream Theatre: Exploring a Collective Dream World Through Drama Waking Dream Theatre: Exploring a Collective Dream World Through Drama...More+
- Playback Theatre & Therapeutic Change: A Drama Therapy GroupPlayback Theatre & Therapeutic Change: A Drama Therapy Group, Wedne...More+
- Feeling Like A Man: A Drama Therapy WorkshopFree Drama Therapy Workshop for Men, August 18th, 4-6:30pm...More+
- A Sacred Drama Workshop: An Exploration of Existential and Spiritual Themes Through Ancient Texts and Action Methods 8/24/13, 9:30-1pm, FREE, CIIS SAN FRANCISCO...More+
- An Evening of Playback TheatreSat. 10/5/13 8pm. Northbrae Community Church, Berkeley. Personal st...More+