Click on Pay Fees button to use PayPal or your credit card to pay for psychotherapy sessions or to register for groups and workshops. Please indicate the therapist, group or workshop you are paying for.
The Center for the Living Arts is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, tax deductible foundation dedicated to the use of drama and the creative arts as tools for social change and personal growth. The Foundation is organized as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit entity. Contributions to the Foundation are fully tax deductible.
- Innovation & Renewal: In Applied & Therapeutic Theatre8/1-8/4 4-day intensive, Berkeley, $500 ($450 before Jun. 1)...More+
- Finding Sanctuary in the Body: A Yoga, Art, & Somatic Psychotherapy Group for Survivors of Sexual TraumaTues. 5/14-6/18 7:15-8:45p, $25/wk, Emeryville...More+
- ACTS of COURAGE: An improvisational theatre performance inspired by personal stories of heroism in the face of injustice Playback Theatre, 5/19 2pm, Live Oak Theatre, Berkeley...More+
- Ageless Pizazz! A 3-month group for women at midlife and beyondThurs. 7:00-9:15pm, 6/20-9/12, 12 weeks, Emeryville...More+
- Transform Your Life Script: A Drama Therapy GroupTues. 5/21-7/30 6:45-9:45p, $40, San Francisco...More+